Monday, March 16, 2009

WICKED


SAVE ME FROM THE WICKED!

I cannot believe I haven't posted about this yet!


So here goes the story, a little remenise (spelling). I was doing my first ever show [cute!] with Riccarton players, the local amateur group, of Joseph. The most amazing cast and the most amazing experience of my life, many people are now friends for life. Anyways. so it was closing night and we will sad and on the drive home, someone put on defying gravity. That was the moment i was introduced to WICKED. I then loved wicked for years and it came to Melbourne. I went and saw it and LOVED it of course. Fascinated me, being a lighting designer myself. and we are doing wizard of oz this year so very helpful.


But anyways, if you want to know more about the most OZTASTIC musical ever click here.

I love it because, again, it is so dark and fantasy like!
love it, amazing music, AMAZING moving sets, lighting, stunning costumes.
and Kerry Ellis' fantatsic rock version of defying gravity.
Love it, be it, defy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment