Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LEGGINGS












FYI....

mens leegins are coming back in, well actually, if you don't already know...THEY ARE IN.

yup thats right. I started the craze, because I am that good. Its all about showing it in the right places, starting with Brunswick Street, Melbourne. Wanna hear the story??? Yeah ya do!

So, I was looking on the chronicles last season shoot, and their men were wearing tight track pants. So, i was like cool! and I searched for some for a good amount of time in the big Christchurch, with no luck. What was I really expecting anyway?! CHRISTCHURCH?! COME ON!

So, then I went to Melbourne, walked into my fav shop, and there they were, sitting in the womens sections, but hey! So, they are not like tights, and not like track pants, think a mix of both. Like tights, but slightly furry. I wore them down Fitzory one day, got a few looks. Went down 2 weeks later. I spotted 6 guys wearing them

What can i say!

So! hint hint. from boho central itself. and you know me. preferably. black on black is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment